Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dramatis Personae 0: Intoduction

                Now as promised I present to you my system for creating unique named NPCs. This system was designed to give a GM a pool of NPCs without taking away their ability to tailor them to their campaign.
                Now I only keep on hand the basic information for the NPCs. This includes a ‘Stat Block’ and ‘Personal Block’. By only including this information a GM can incorporate a NPC into multiple campaigns while giving each incarnation a different feel.
I have used this system for every campaign I have ran. In fact I have used an Elf Wizard named Alyron and a Dwarf Cleric named Brina. My players never realized until I had to quickly create a Tengu Rogue named Rox while they were planning and shopping.
Dramatis Personae will hopefully be up at least every other week if not every week.

Here is the Table I use:


Primary Information
Name, Title:

Race:

Alignment:

Class:

Class Feature 1 ________________:

Class Feature 2 ________________:

Boon:

Statistics
Appearance
Stat:
Base:
Race:
Total:
Gender/Age:

Height/Weight:

Eyes:

STR:



Hair:

DEX:



Defining Features:
Preferred Clothing:
CON:





INT:



WIS:



CHA:



Personality:
Motives:

Fears:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Quirks:

Background

No comments:

Post a Comment