Friday, July 13, 2012

Odd Coincidences 1

This is going to be a segment I will do when ever something I think is an odd coincidence. In this case it has to do with today being Friday the 13th and the fact that from midnight tonight to noon tomorrow my group is running a dungeon of horror Marathon campaign. And for once I get to be a "player" in that I am going to be controlling all the "nightmare" creatures in the campaign in addition to the Dungeon Bosses.

I will have more information either tomorrow afternoon or Sunday.

I am excited as we are play testing  some home rules to aid in ammunition, ration, and time tracking.

I'm ecstatic for it!

Oh, forgot to mention this campaign takes place in a 5 floor mansion covering around 1 square mile of land on a 100 square mile Island. Feels like very much like Castlevania.

To think it was planned before we even knew about the date. Now some might ask how this is still going to be on Friday the 13th well it simply has to do with the fact that it technically started this morning with some Play-By-Chat Role Playing that is being done Asynchronously.

No comments:

Post a Comment