Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Under Construction

Sorry for the bad joke...
Okay I know it has been forever since I have posted. Mostly because I have been thinking of what to do... With this blog. In the end I have decided to reboot the site.

In the near future, you can expect to see at least a weekly post. Mainly focused on Historical Wargames or Pen & Paper RPGs. This should start next week with 2 posts that week. Hopefully a Wargame review/battle report on Tuesday following my groups Monday game night. and then a P&P RPG post on Friday.

Though next week the wargame post might be missed do to one of our main members being gone, but I assure you the RPG post will be up. I am thinking a post describing an easy Unique Named NPC System that I use for all of my campaigns or how my group handles Ammunition, Potions, and other consumables. If you guys want I will post both RPG posts just say so.

Oh and before I forget. Only a few posts will be left up for now.

Edit: I forgot... Anyone know where to find a cheap but effective shock collar?

No comments:

Post a Comment